An Interview with Alexandru Moldovan
This week something a little different.
A couple of weeks ago I interviewed Alex Moldovan, an entrepreneur and NVC trainer from Cluj-Napoca in North West Romania. I’ve know Alex a few years and always enjoyed how he relates to his wife and daughter, so I was curious to find out more.
I found many insights and great ideas in this interview. Here are some gems I extracted for myself:
- being with someone you love has a natural flow of desire and our main job is to clear out the obstacles that might get in the way
- improve decisions by finding all the needs that are affected by it
- scoring points by winning arguments or proving I’m right makes no sense when I’m in relationship for the long term
- get to a place of health where conflicts can be solved in front of children – sometimes including them when they are impacted
- have an understanding of each other that is large enough to encompass our differences
- set examples for our kids through behaviour not words.
Alex also shared his Top 3 Tips for a successful relationship:
- Never stop getting to know each other
- Live in the present and don’t allow the past to keep you stuck
Read a transcipt of the interview HERE or watch the complete interview below (it’s a recording of a Zoom call and not a professionally made video):